Forum du serveur du Commandant Thor Index du Forum Forum du serveur du Commandant Thor
La communauté du serveur Cdtthor se rassemble ici :)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

candidature pour devenir MJ

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum du serveur du Commandant Thor Index du Forum -> Commandant Thor -> Recrutement : ON
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yo
Nouveau joueur

MessagePosté le: Dim 22 Juin - 17:03 (2008)    Sujet du message: candidature pour devenir MJ Répondre en citant

bonjour,je m'appelle yohan j ai 17 ans j habite dans le SUD de la France  a toulouse je suis en seconde car j ai melheuresement redoublé a cause de wow car je m amuse tellement que voila ^^

MES horaires:

lundi:=====>
mardi:====>
mercredi:==>
jeudi:====>  18h===>00h00 ou plus pour tous les jours
vendredi:==>
samedi:===>
dimanche:==>

Ambitions:
aider les nouveaux joueurs du server  a régler quelque probléme entre joueur
créer plein d event amusant pour ne pas que sa se répéte instance refette si possible
Mr. Green  pvp,course,cache-cache et autre

commandes:
j' en connait pas mal car j ai était MJ sur d autre server fait entre amis mais la si je rentre c est pour m investir d avantage

classe:

-druid
-mage
-démo
-war

expériance en tant que jouers tout les raid sauf BT et hyjial

je voudrait bien etre pris est si c est le cas je ne vous décevrait pas et je m investirait énormément pour pouvoir joué dans la bonne humeur tout en restant fun

yohan pour plus d info /w yohan IG

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 22 Juin - 17:03 (2008)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Altaïre
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Juin - 22:35 (2008)    Sujet du message: candidature pour devenir MJ Répondre en citant

En réflexion . . .

Drashka
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Juin - 12:20 (2008)    Sujet du message: candidature pour devenir MJ Répondre en citant

En profonde réfléxion . . . x)

flyT
Nouveau joueur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 3 Sep - 09:26 (2009)    Sujet du message: candidature pour devenir MJ Répondre en citant

Secrets of Success at an Interview

The subject of today's talk is interviews.
The key words here are preparation and confidence, which will carry you far.
Do your homework first. (ffxi gil)
Find out all you can about the job you are applying for and the organization you hope to work for.
Many of the employers I interviewed made the same criticism of candidates. "They have no idea what the day to day work of the job brings about. They have vague notions of 'furthering the company's prospects' or of 'serving the community', but have never taken the trouble to find out the actual tasks they will be required to do."
Do not let this be said of you. It shows an unattractive indifference to your employer and to your job.
Take the time to put yourself into the interviewer's place. He wants somebody who is hard-working with a pleasant personality and a real interest in the job. maple story mesos
Anything that you find out about the prospective employer can be used to your advantage during the interview to show that you have bothered to master some facts about the people who you hope to work for.
Write down (and remember) the questions you want to ask the interviewer(s) so that you are not speechless when they invite your questions. Make sure that holidays and pay are not the first things you ask about. If all your questions have been answered during the interview, replay: "I did have several questions, but you have already answered them all."
Do not be afraid to ask for clarification of something that has been said during the interview if you want to be sure what was implied, but do be polite. wow gold
Just before you go to the interview, look again at the original advertisement that you answered, any correspondence from your prospective employer, photocopies of your letter of application or application form and your resume.
Then you will remember what you said and what they want. This is very important if you have applied for many jobs in a short time as it is easy to become confused and give an impression of inefficiency.
Make sure you know where and when you have to report for the interview. Go to the building (but not inside the office) a day or two before, if necessary, to find out how long the journey takes and where exactly the place is.
Aim to arrive five or ten minutes early for the actual interview, then you will have a little time in hand and you will not panic if you are delayed. You start at a disadvantage if you arrive worried and ten minutes late.(wow gold)
Dress in clean, neat, conservative clothes. Now is NOT the time to experiment with the punk look or (girls) to wear low-cut dresses with miniskirts. Make sure that your shoes, hands and hair (and teeth) are clean and neat.
Have the letter inviting you for an interview ready to show in case there is any difficulty in communication.
You may find yourself facing one interviewer or a panel. The latter is far more intimidating, but do not let it worry you too much. The interviewer will probably have a table in front of him/her. Do not put your things or arms on it.
If you have a bag or a case, put it on the floor beside your chair. Do not clutch it nervously or, worse still, drop it, spilling everything.
ffxi gil,Shake hands if the interviewer offers his hand first. There is little likelihood that a panel of five wants to go though the process of all shaking hands with you in turn. So you do not be upset if no one offers.
Shake hands firmly - a weak hand suggests a weak personality, and a crushing grip is obviously painful. Do not drop the hand as soon as yours has touched it as this will seem to show you do not like the other person.
Speak politely and naturally even if you are feeling shy. Think before you answer any questions.
If you cannot understand, ask: "Would you mind rephrasing the question, please?" The question will then be repeated in different words.
If you are not definitely accepted or turned down on the spot, ask: "When may I expect to hear the results of this interview?"
If you do receive a letter offering you the job, you must reply by letter (keep a photocopy) as soon as possible.
Good luck! aion gold

daifan1r
Nouveau joueur

MessagePosté le: Mer 28 Oct - 05:58 (2009)    Sujet du message: candidature pour devenir MJ Répondre en citant

In a class I teach for adults, I recently did the “unpardonable.”
  最近在我执教的一个成人班级里,我干了一件“不可饶恕的”事情。

I gave the class homework!

我居然给班上的学生布置了一份家庭作业!

The assignment was to “go to someone you love within the next week and tell them you love them.

任务是“下周之内要走到你所爱的人面前,告诉他们你爱他。

It has to be someone you have never said those words to before
replica rolex,
  此人必须是一位此前你从未对之说过此话的对象,

or at least haven''t shared those words with for a long time.”

或至少很久没有与他们交流过这些爱意盎然的话语了。”

At the beginning of our next class, replica rolex,

第二次上课一开始,

I asked if someone wanted to share what happened when they told someone they loved them.

我就问:当你告诉别人你爱他/她时,结果怎样?有没有人愿意讲一讲?

I fully expected one of the women to volunteer6, as was usually the case,

我满心指望像平常一样,某位女士能自告奋勇,

but on this evening one of the men raised his hand.

但是这天晚上,一位男士举起了手。

He appeared quite moved and a bit shaken.

他看上去很受感动的样子,还有一点颤抖。

As he unfolded out of his chair(all 6 2" of him),
replica rolex,
  当他从座椅上直起身来时(他身高6英尺2英寸),

he began by saying, Dennis, I was quite angry with you last week when you gave us this assignment.

“你瞧,5年前,我与父亲发生了激烈的争执,而且从此再也没有消除隔阂。

We avoided seeing each other unless we absolutely had to at Christmas or other family gatherings.
replica rolex,
  我们互相回避,除非绝对必须出席圣诞节聚会或其他的家庭聚会。

But even then, we hardly spoke to each other.

但甚至在那些场合,我们彼此几乎也不说一句话。

luoxiaosang
Nouveau joueur

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Juin - 08:38 (2010)    Sujet du message: candidature pour devenir MJ Répondre en citant

When I was luna gold,12 my family had a get together. It had been during summer vacation so I had no school to worry about and I was allowed to stay awake for as long as I wanted. It was about 3:00 a.m. when my mom drove us home. I couldn’t believe that I was still wide awake. My step-father had been dead drunk, and passed out to show how much of a good time he had. I had been sitting in the back seat of the station wagon. I had fun that night, and I was looking forward to the next get together, but the drinking and the smoking, I could do luna gold  without.
    We had wow cd keys, been on Highway 126 leaving Fillmore going into Piru, heading east. The mountains were to our left, and I had been sitting behind my mom. I watched as the dark hills dipped and sloped as we drove by, when something caught my attention. A strange craft soared above the mountain peaks. Understand, that the mountains were low and along side the highway, so what I saw was pretty close, I’m guessing about 200 feet. It was elongated and somewhat boomerang shaped. I could clearly make out the cross bars that formed the body. There was a red square box with a yellow flashing light, almost like a beacon. It seemed to fly not forward or backward, but instead length-wise and always to the wow cd keys left.
    Whatever World of Warcraft power leveling, it was, it seemed to be parallel to us the entire way. "Momma," I spoke. "There’s a UFO." Mmmmm, was her only reaction. I rolled down the window a bit to make sure that it wasn’t my imagination or a reflection from any cars behind us. The craft was still there, matching the speed of our station wagon. I told her again, "Momma, there’s a UFO." Again, her only  World of Warcraft power leveling response.
    We turned wow gold,into town, and the mountains were off in the distance by this time, and so was the craft that I had been watching this whole time. The craft (for lack of a better word) disappeared through the mountains, and I thought that we were safe until I saw small silvery comets trailing behind the station wagon. I didn’t tell my mom about what I saw this time. She wasn’t paying attention to me anyway. The cometsmoved in and out of my view, slowly streaking to all directions, and always maintaining the same speed as the station wagon. I was intrigued by the beauty of it all, like falling stars which softly glided on the wind. That was my Wwow gold impression.
    By the time world of warcraft power leveling, that we reached home, I no longer saw the craft, nor did I see the silvery comets. I don’t know at which point they left my view. My mom made my bed on the couch as she had done every night. Our house was small so I never had a bedroom to sleep in. She had been tired from the evening’s events, and my thoughts had still been on what world of warcraft power leveling I saw.
    I laid 2moons dil, there awake, in the darkness of the living room, trying to reason what I had seen. Could it really have been just my imagination? I looked out through the window, wondering if the craft or those comets I saw were still there. A face leaned in close against the window and peered in. Its large dark eyes were lifeless. My face grew long in  2moons dil horror.

ailj168
Nouveau joueur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 15 Juil - 05:35 (2010)    Sujet du message: candidature pour devenir MJ Répondre en citant

You want to be healthier and have more energy. You want to take good care of yourself. The problem is, life is hectic. However nice it’d be to have time for long strolls in the countryside, afternoon naps and relaxing baths … you’ve got a few little matters like work, family, friends, chores and hobbies to fit into your day.

Perhaps you’ve made a few attempts at trying to live a healthier lifestyle, and they’ve never worked out. You start a new diet every Monday. You try to quit caffeine, sugar and all at once. You take up exercising – and your muscles are protesting after a day.

Sometimes, though, it’s the little changes which make a big difference. You don’t need to follow a huge time-consuming plan for the perfect body – you just need the energy and enthusiasm to tackle life every day.
RuneScape Gold,
Here are five simple steps, RuneScape Gold  all of which combined will take just twenty minutes each day. (If you have a few extra minutes to spare, I’ve also suggested some bonus activities.)

Bonus: Do the same thing with one regular soda – switch to a diet version, or flavored water. It might take your taste buds a week or two to adapt, but stick with it!

Bonus: Keep a bottle of water on your desk so that it’s within easy reach. You’ll find yourself sipping more and staying hydrated during the day – reducing the urge to snack. (Many of us mistake mild thirst for hunger.)
archlord gold,
Health Top Tips Nutrition Love Lifestyle Happiness Weight Loss  archlord gold

Brush your teeth (properly) – 4 minutes
last chaos gold,
Hopefully, last chaos gold you already brush your teeth twice a day. If you’re being totally honest, though, there are probably times when you don’t manage that – or when “brushing” is just a quick swipe round your mouth with the tooth brush.

Bonus: Don’t forget to floss daily too.
wow cd keys,
Meditate – 5 minutes wow cd keys

In recent years, meditation has become much more mainstream. Proven health benefits – like decreased stress – are pretty attractive to most of us! But because we’re busy, we often don’t take the time to sit and quieten our minds.
maple story power leveling,
If you’maple story power leveling re uncertain about what meditation involves, and want an easy introduction, try 6 Tips for People Who Don’t Have Time to Meditate.

Meditation really isn’t a “woo-woo” new agey activity. It’s just a way to get some space and perspective in your life through a few minutes of precious calm.

Bonus: Many people – not just those who follow a particular religion – find it helpful to read a little from a spiritual or inspirational text each day.
dog carriers,
Take a brisk walk – 10 minutes dog carriers

Let’s face it, most of us should do more exercise. The trouble is, just the thought of the gym can be stressful. Perhaps you don’t have time after work, or you don’t want to follow a vigorous routine.

One of the best things you can do for your health is to walk. Walking won’t put as much stress on your joints as other cardio activities, you can do it in your normal clothes, and you can easily go faster or slower depending on your fitness level. Just ten minutes is enough to see physical and mental benefits.

Bonus: Find ways to incorporate walking into your daily routine, so that it doesn’t take up extra time. (Get off the bus a stop earlier, or walk to the local store instead of driving, for instance.)

Better Health in Just 20 Minutes A Day

simluo
Nouveau joueur

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Oct - 03:37 (2010)    Sujet du message: candidature pour devenir MJ Répondre en citant

vIf you fought with your archlord money,sweetheart last night, does that mean that your relationship is on the rocks?Maybe. Maybe not.Research shows it's how we fight -- where, when, what tone of voice and words we use, whether we hear each other out fairly -- that's critical.  A few years ago, they had a serious spat while driving down Interstate 5 in California. The topic was a sore one: His adult daughters from his first marriage. Ms. Bleuel felt her husband paid more attention to them than to her archlord money.
wedding dresses,
Suddenly, Ms. Bleuel, who was driving, saw red lights flashing behind her. Glancing quickly at her speedometer, she realized she was traveling 96 miles per hour in 65 mph zone. She pulled over, and a policeman approached the car. Before she had a chance to speak, though, her husband said: 'Officer, it is my fault. I was arguing with my wife and she got upset.'Ms. Bleuel, a 64-year-old psychotherapist from Westlake Village, Calif., says that the policeman looked stunned, then replied: 'Oh boy, I know what it's like  wedding dresses
       maple story mesos,
The latest findings from his research, published in June in the 'Journal of Family Psychology,' show that couples who reported they had negative communication before marriage -- criticizing each other's opinions, rolling their eyes, leaving the room --  mini-skirts, how to a pack and whether to buy mayonnaise or Miracle Whip. One man said he and his girlfriend argue over whether to argue maple story mesos.
flyff penya,
Diana Miller, a 65-year-old financial advisor from San Diego, once fought with a former boyfriend over Trout Amandine. She had spent more than an hour preparing it one evening. Her boyfriend loved the dinner, she says, but he became upset when she tossed the leftover wrapper and fish skin in the trash.I couldn't believe how unhappy he became about a potential fish stench when I had just cooked this great meal,' she says.I felt underappreciated and furious.' Ms. Miller responded by stomping her foot and telling her boyfriend that she was going for a walk  flyff penya .
last chaos gold,
Why do we do this? For starters, many of us learned by watching our parents have destructive arguments -- or bottle up their anger and give each other the silent treatment. 'The longer a conflict stews, the more likely we are going to get into catastrophe mode,' says Jennifer Samp, associate professor in the speech communication department at the University of Georgia and a fellow at the Institute for Behavioral Research last chaos gold.
Designer Glasses,
'We are mulling it and thinking about it and it will become bigger and scarier and more threatening than if we are able to talk about it if it just comes up,' she says.Dr. Markman has developed a method, for helping couples settle disputes, called the 'speaker-listener technique,' which he details in a newly-revised edition of a book he wrote with several colleagues: 'Fighting for Your Marriage.'He says that couples who have a disagreement should call a 'couple's meeting' to discuss the issue without looking for a solution -- and set a time limit of 15 minutes. They may flip a coin to see who speaks  Designer Glasses first.

apple522
Nouveau joueur

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Jan - 04:07 (2011)    Sujet du message: candidature pour devenir MJ Répondre en citant

What's the official site say this game?
wow power leveling
The team is beginning to list out some of the systems and features that it's looking at for future tweaks.wow power leveling Street issues a caveat by saying that this is a preliminary list and not necessarily all-inclusive.
We have very few traditional tank and spank fights (even Argaloth likes to parry melee) so it’s hard to get consistent numbers without very large data sets. Still, we see Survival hunters and Unholy DKs on top of a lot of single target fights.wow power leveling Arcane,wow power leveling Marksman, and Beastmaster damage is too low. Retribution, Shadow, and Fire and Frost mage damage might be too low, but we’re still watching them. We aren’t seeing a lot of Subtlety rogues in PvE yet,world of warcraft power leveling so that sample size is still small.world of warcraft power leveling On fights where there is a lot of area damage, Demonology warlocks, Frost DKs and possibly Survival hunters are all too high.world of warcraft power leveling Shadow priest AE, mostly due to a weak Mind Sear, feels too low.world of warcraft power leveling Healing in PvE is working out pretty much as intended. There are some Heroic dungeon bosses that are probably tougher than the required item level average permits. In general, you might have a tough time upon zoning into a Heroic dungeon with a bunch of strangers as soon as Dungeon Finder permits, especially if your group isn’t willing to communicate and work together.cheap wow power leveling We want Heroics to be challenging -- if you want to zerg the content,cheap wow power leveling stick to normal dungeons.Tank balance overall seems good at this point in time. Threat seems to be in a good place -- good tanks don’t have much of a problem, but they can’t “phone it in” either. We’re seeing all four tanks get a lot of use, even on Heroic raid fights. That could change as more guilds are able to make serious heroic attempts.

Annstory
Nouveau joueur

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Jan - 06:01 (2011)    Sujet du message: candidature pour devenir MJ Répondre en citant

wow power leveling What's the official site say this game?The team is beginning to list out some of the systems and features that it's looking at for future tweaks. Street issues a caveat by saying that this is a preliminary list and not necessarily all-inclusive wow power leveling.
wow power leveling
We have very few traditional tank and spank fights (even Argaloth likes to parry melee) so it’s hard to get consistent numbers without very large data sets. Still, we see Survival hunters and Unholy DKs on top of a lot of single target fights wow power leveling.
cheap wow gold,
 Arcane, Marksman, and Beastmaster damage is too low. Retribution, Shadow, and Fire and Frost mage damage might be too low, but we’re still watching them. We aren’t seeing a lot of Subtlety rogues in PvE yet, so that sample size is still small. On fights where there is a lot of area damage, Demonology warlocks, Frost DKs and possibly Survival hunters are all too high. Shadow priest AE, mostly due to a weak Mind Sear, feels too low cheap wow gold.
buy wow gold,
Healing in PvE is working out pretty much as intended. There are some Heroic dungeon bosses that are probably tougher than the required item level average permits buy wow gold.
cheap wow power leveling
In general, you might have a tough time upon zoning into a Heroic dungeon with a bunch of strangers as soon as Dungeon Finder permits, especially if your group isn’t willing to communicate and work together. We want Heroics to be challenging -- if you want to zerg the content, stick to normal dungeons.Tank balance overall seems good at this point in time.
buy wow gold,
 Threat seems to be in a good place -- good tanks don’t have much of a problem, but they can’t “phone it in” either. We’re seeing all four tanks get a lot of use, even on Heroic raid fights. That could change as more guilds are able to make serious heroic attempts buy wow gold.

ahead168
Nouveau joueur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 1 Sep - 05:36 (2011)    Sujet du message: candidature pour devenir MJ Répondre en citant

See what's new on Allison Kornberg Walch's Blog.
Dearest Celebrity Bride Guide Followers,
What have you loved most about this summer?  Aunt Nelly's barbeques? Short skirts? Adding happy hour mojitos to your workday regime? My answer: None of the Above. Wait. Yours, too?  I thought so!
Seeing brides of the celeb firmament flaunting one divine, lust-worthy dress after another has definitely been the apex. So my June honeymoon in Tahiti wasn't half bad, either… Check out my Top 3 picks for celeb gowns of Summer 2011.  Plus, find out where to score their cheaper look-alikes. I think we've just reached a new summer high!
For more on BlizzCon, including important information for ticket holders, check out the Event Info section at the top of the page.
cabal alz,
cabal power leveling,  
wow power leveling,
Mabinogi Gold,
maple story mesos,
last chaos gold,
eve power leveling,

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 23:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: candidature pour devenir MJ

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum du serveur du Commandant Thor Index du Forum -> Commandant Thor -> Recrutement : ON Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.