Forum du serveur du Commandant Thor Index du Forum Forum du serveur du Commandant Thor
La communauté du serveur Cdtthor se rassemble ici :)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

florian44

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum du serveur du Commandant Thor Index du Forum -> Commandant Thor -> Recrutement : ON
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
florflor
Nouveau joueur

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Juin - 18:31 (2008)    Sujet du message: florian44 Répondre en citant

Bonjour je m'appelle Florian j ai 14 ans je suis en 3eme j'habite a montoir à côté de Nante

Horaires:
J'en est pas telement des que je revien des cours je joue a wow donc trèes souvent connecté

Ambition:
Jaimerer aider tout les nouveaux joueur a respecter kelkes regle aider les mj a debuger et a gere les server.Et surtotu faire des events regulierement surtout event parcours et cache cache .

Commande :
Je connais  quelques commandes car j ai ete sur bocou dotre server et on ma explqiuer impeu de commandes .
Mes classes prefere sont druide,warrior,rogue,et biensure palouf.
Je connais bcp les instances surtout BT .

Jaimerais etre mj pour aider les joueurs et vous aussi je ne vous deseverer pas je serer tout le temp dispo pr me joindre sur wow /w Paløuf

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Juin - 18:31 (2008)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Altaïre
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Juin - 22:46 (2008)    Sujet du message: florian44 Répondre en citant

VU .

Drashka
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Juin - 12:23 (2008)    Sujet du message: florian44 Répondre en citant

Hum bien... cependant comme pour tous ATTENTION AUX FAUTES BORDEL DE COUILLE FOUTREDIEU ! ><

On se concerte avec Altaïre et Ato

caoxueer1r
Nouveau joueur

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Aoû - 07:17 (2009)    Sujet du message: florian44 Répondre en citant

The 2008 Olympic Game has been the most cheerful and anticipated event throughout Beijing ever since

Beijing was rewarded the right to host the 2008 Summer Olympic Games, yet the focus should be shifted

from making a promise to fulfilling the promise made.
last chaos gold,
  In my point of view, to bridge the gap between the promise and reality, Beijing still has a long

way to go. To begin with, infrastructure construction should be the primary concern. Such

infrastructures as communications and transportation system and facilities ought to draw our constant

attention. First, traffic jam has been an ageold headache in Beijing. The scene of long queues of

vehicles worming their way inch by inch will surely cause great incontinence, and blemish the image of

the city meanwhile. Next, to add enchantment to convenience, overall cityplanning is indispensable.

Time permitting, a redesign of city layout and adjustment of architectural style would provide a

better environment for fostering the characteristic, blending, oriental elegance with international

grandeur,buy last chaos gold, will tower aloft

among surrounding architectures. To achieve such effect, Beijing shall solicit opinions from first

rate architects and make an overall plan. Thirdly, quality of the population should be improved. To

make an international metropolis, both “hardware” and “software” are important.

However, Rome was not built in a day. To carry out the promise of “New Beijing, Great Olympics”,

deeds speak louder than words.last chaos money,
Bidding for and hosting the Olympics successfully is, perhaps, the ultimate glory for a city. However,

before transforming the dream into reality, the benefits and drawbacks of bidding for the Olympics

should be weighed carefully.
last chaos gold,
Hosting the Olympics surely would bring about much gain to a city. Boom of the local economy, more

jobs, and the possibility of generating income all sound extremely attractive to the municipal

government. At the same time, better infrastructure, cleaner environment, enjoying the spectacular

game with hundreds of sports elites and entertainment stars, and the opportunity of contacting people

from all over the world also seem exciting to the citizens. Besides, the bidding will definitely

promote the patriotic emotion and pride, as well as the moral behavior in local people. In most cases,

bidding for the Olympics is well supported by both the public and the central government.

Unfortunately, this is not the entire view of the pretty picture. If looking from another angle,

the Olympic bid might bring about some side-effects to a city.

First of all, the environmental impacts, including the increasing exhaust fumes of cars, more

pressure on water resources, huge amount of wasted leaflets and other materials used for public

activities, last chaos money,are most probably neglected.

In order to broaden the streets, some trees may have to be cut. Near the construction site, the tiny

dust may linger in the air for a long time. Reduction of farmland may be caused by the need of setting

up new sports centre or accommodation facilities. These environmental consequences can be especially

serious in a resource-limited and densely-populated city in a third-world country.

New Beijing, Great Olympics

luoxiaosang
Nouveau joueur

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Juin - 08:38 (2010)    Sujet du message: florian44 Répondre en citant

I was RuneScape Gold,in my mid-20s (about 10 years ago) when this occurred. A friend had a small group of us over and we were drinking and carrying on, and by night, we were all feeling pretty good. At around 3 in the morning, we had the brilliant idea of going outside and wandering the RuneScape Gold neighborhood.
    For starters,archlord gold, the neighborhood was in a not-so-great part of town, pretty well-known as a haven for drug users of all kinds, mostly crackheads, as well as gangsters and general thugs. While I didn’t live too far away, the difference was night and day. I knew better than to wander this area, especially at night, but off we went. To add to that, we were pretty tipsy, talking quite loudly for the hour, I’m sure, just generally being archlord gold disorderly.
    We started last chaos gold,crossing a small park, when we were approached very suddenly by a short, grinning black man. He appeared to be in his late 40s, possibly early 50s, with a thin afro, some of it gray. His smile was absolutely beaming and it made me smile hugely, too. It was the most infectious smile I’d ever seen. In fact, this man had the most infectious spirit I’d ever encountered. I felt joyous beyond belief. Immediately we greeted and hugged each other. We called one another by name without introducing ourselves, and although I can very clearly remember him calling me by my last chaos gold name.
    I couldn’t wow cd keys,remember his name even as soon as the next day. But at that moment, we absolutely knew each other, absolutely loved each other, like no two people had loved each other before. The only other words we spoke to one another were, "I know you." And we said this almost in synch, as the hugeness of that thought just occurred to both of us. Our souls were absolutely intimate. The moment lasted about 30 seconds. My friends merely watched with astonishment because something was just generally so bizarre about that wow cd keys moment.
    Then maple story power leveling,the man moved on around us, and I didn’t watch him go, but could see him leaving out of the periphery of my vision. I have no idea why that little detail strikes me as being so important, to this day, but it does. I’m sure I smiled on for another good minute, just being extremely happy. I was absolutely, positively, 100% no longer drunk from that moment on. The episode, the "meeting," was not the result of being drunk, but it sure ended it.I don’t know who that man was. I’d never met him in my life. I’m quite sure if you asked him, he’d say the same thing about me today. I don’t know why I know maple story power leveling that.
    What had been dog carriers,so beautiful that night the next day scared the hell out of me. I couldn’t understand what had happened. I remembered vividly what had happened, but it made no sense to me. Likewise, my friends all contend it’s the strangest thing any of them ever experienced. They all felt something "heavy" occurring as the two of us met. They somehow knew that we didn’t actually know each other, despite our reaction to one another.Something purely spiritual happened that night, I’m quite sure of it. I’ll never forget dog carriers it.

xiaoni990
Nouveau joueur

MessagePosté le: Ven 17 Sep - 03:33 (2010)    Sujet du message: florian44 Répondre en citant

If you have a good neighbor, you are a lucky person. You have someone who cares about your needs and your property, who is helpful in the little day-to-day situations that come up, and who is supportive in times of crisis.
wedding dresses,
A good neighbor is someone who, wedding dresses for instance, understands that your children may occasionally run across his lawn, even though you tell them not to. He'll realize that children can be careless about things like that.
cheap aion kinah,
and he won' cheap aion kinah make a big fuss about it unless it becomes a regular thing. In the same vein, he knows that you'll understand if some of the trash from his trash cans blows across into your yard. IN other words, he is sensitive to the unintentional things that can happen. He doesn't make a big deal about them.
flyff penya,
A good neighbor is also respectful of your property. flyff penya For example, she asks your permission before doing anything that interferes with what's yours. This means she wouldn't plant a huge tree in between your houses without asking how you feel about it. If she wanted to put up a fence, she would let you know first. She might work with you to decide where it should be placed. Maybe the two of you would even split the cost.
maple story mesos,
A good neighbor would lend you some milk if you ran out .maple story mesos She'd give you a ride to work if your car was broken, and let your children stay at her house in the evening if you got stuck working overtime. You would do the same for her. Both of you would help make the other's life easier.
flyff penya,
When something really awful happens to you, flyff penya like a death in the family, a good neighbor will volunteer to help in any way he can. This could mean something small, like making some casseroles to put in your freezer to feed vesting relatives, Or it could mean something big, like helping you get through the sadness of the funeral.
flyff penya,
I think only someone who has experienced a bad neighbor can really appreciate a good one! flyff penya A good neighbor can be a good friend. He or she can make all the difference in the world to your life.

simluo
Nouveau joueur

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Oct - 03:30 (2010)    Sujet du message: florian44 Répondre en citant

Nearly prom dresses, two thousand years prom dresses,have passed since a census decreed by Caesar Augustus become part of the greatest story ever told. Many things have changed in the intervening years. The hotel industry worries more about overbuilding than overcrowding, and if they had to meet an unexpected influx, few inns would have a manager to accommodate the weary guests prom dresses.
wow power leveling,
Now it is the census taker that does the traveling in the fond hope that a highly mobile population will stay long enough to get a good sampling. Methods of gathering, recording, and evaluating information have presumably been improved a great deal wow power leveling.
wedding gowns,
And where then it was the modest purpose of Rome to obtain a simple head count as an adequate basis for levying taxes, now batteries of complicated statistical series furnished by governmental agencies and private organizations are eagerly scanned and interpreted by sages and seers to get a clue to future events. The Bible does not tell us how the Roman census takers made out, and as regards our more immediate concern, the reliability of present day economic forecasting, there are considerable differences of wedding gowns opinion.
wow power leveling,
They were aired at the celebration of the 125th anniversary of the American Statistical Association. There was the thought that business forecasting might well be on its way from an art to a science, and some speakers talked about newfangled computers and high-falutin mathematical system in terms of excitement and endearment which we, at least in our younger years when these things mattered, would have associated more readily with the description of a fair maiden wow power leveling.
wedding dresses,
But others pointed to the deplorable record of highly esteemed forecasts and forecasters with a batting average below that of the Mets, and the President-elect of the Association cautioned that “high powered statistical methods are usually in order where the facts are crude and inadequate, the exact contrary of what crude and inadequate statisticians assume wedding dresses”
wedding gowns,
We left his birthday party somewhere between hope and despair and with the conviction, not really newly acquired, that proper statistical methods applied to ascertainable facts have their merits in economic forecasting as long as neither forecaster nor public is deluded into mistaking the delineation of probabilities and trends for a prediction of certainties of mathematical exactitude wedding gowns.

apple522
Nouveau joueur

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Jan - 04:07 (2011)    Sujet du message: florian44 Répondre en citant

prom dresses
Teenage girls is always the fashion resuource.They're over anxiously await the designs and colours that prom dresses 2011 may possess for them.prom dresses This past year,wedding dresses we noticed a multitude of vibrant shades and a perpetuation of brazen animal prints.wedding dresses We also saw innovation through a lot more complex printed styles, frequently in vivid pastels. Short cocktail dresses carried on as a favorite also.wedding gowns Now some may ask what is next for prom dresses?wedding gowns Though some may disagree, I subscribe to the theory that style is a manifestation of culture and the existing human condition. Many have come to realize the effects of the economic decline and the push for a greener way of living. This being said, I think 2011 will bring far greater changes than those of the past.bride dresses
Although it may sound a bit obvious, the designs and styles of 2011 will be much more down to earth.bride dresses White will absolutely be making a major comeback in the coming year. Printed styles will still be on the rise next season due to their continued popularity. There will be a bigger choice of lighter and brighter colors.wedding gowns As society advances,wedding gowns so too will there be advances in math. While development in colors is somewhat restricted, there is no restriction to improvement in geometry. Consequently, we will see more motion in areas that allow it, such as the cut of the garment. The popularity of short gowns will likely continue, but expect to see many new designs for prom 2011.

Annstory
Nouveau joueur

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Jan - 06:00 (2011)    Sujet du message: florian44 Répondre en citant

wow power leveling New year arrived,and games continue wow power leveling!
wow power leveling
All hail innovation! A group of intrepid University of Southern California students have created and released FAAST, or the Flexible Action and Articulated Skeleton Toolkit compatible with the XBox Kinect. Using FAAST, folks can map body movements and gestures wow power leveling.
world of warcraft power leveling
To put the program through its paces, the group used FAAST to play World of Warcraft via Kinect world of warcraft power leveling.
world of warcraft power leveling
The results are AWESOME as the video shows a group member casting spells, moving the camera and more world of warcraft power leveling.
cheap wow power leveling,
Since these games would not normally support motion sensing devices, FAAST emulates keyboard input triggered by body posture and specific gestures cheap wow power leveling.
cheap wow gold
In this video, we show how FAAST can be used to control off-the-shelf video games such as .
These controls can be dynamically configured for different applications and games cheap wow gold.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 23:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: florian44

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum du serveur du Commandant Thor Index du Forum -> Commandant Thor -> Recrutement : ON Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.