Forum du serveur du Commandant Thor Index du Forum Forum du serveur du Commandant Thor
La communauté du serveur Cdtthor se rassemble ici :)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

je voudrais etre mj (shadows)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum du serveur du Commandant Thor Index du Forum -> Commandant Thor -> Recrutement : ON
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
skytos2
Nouveau joueur

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Juil - 11:56 (2008)    Sujet du message: je voudrais etre mj (shadows) Répondre en citant

Bonjour,mon pseudo est shadows, je voudrais etre un mj, je connais par coeur wow j'ai deja ete mj sur terre des dieux
et je serais ravie detre mj sur se serveur pour aider les personne les aider a leur probleme ect...

Je serais ravie d'etre mj pour se serveur merci, shadows.

Pourrais je etre mj  Question Mr. Green

MSN
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Juil - 11:56 (2008)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
flyT
Nouveau joueur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 3 Sep - 09:25 (2009)    Sujet du message: je voudrais etre mj (shadows) Répondre en citant

Body Talk

Have you ever wondered why you sometimes take an almost immediate liking to a person you have just met? Or worried about why someone you were talking to suddenly became cool and distant? The chances are that it wasn't anything that was said but something that happened: a gesture, a movement, a smile. Social scientists are now devoting considerable wow power leveling.attention to "non-verbal communication," what happens when people get together, apart from their actual conversation.
Professor Erving Goffman of the University of Pennsylvania is involved in a continuing study of the way people behave in social interaction. He feels that gestures, movements and physical closeness have meaning which the words that the people are using do not carry.
The closeness of two people when talking, movement towards and away from each other, and the amount of eye contract all reveal something about the nature of the relationship between the two individuals. We tend to be only subconsciously aware, if at all, world of warcraft gold,of the various patterns and rituals of social behavior. We expect other people to act according to the same "rules" that we do, so much so that the manners and behavior of persons from another culture can be extremely confusing.
Fox example, North Americans tend to expect more physical distance between two speakers than do Latin Americans. Consequently, when the Latin American seems to be leaning too close, the North American complains of "invasion of his space." The Latin American, on the other hand, often considers the North American to be "cold" or "distant" because he keeps a greater distance between himself and the person he is speaking to. (world of warcraft gold)
Eye contact is one way of measuring the degree of closeness of relationship between two speakers, although there are cultural variations in the meaning of eye contact. In the Middle East, for example, it is considered extremely provocative for a woman to let a man catch her eye, let alone return his gaze. Social psychologist Michael Argyle observes that there is more eye contact between people who like each other than those who are indifferent or hostile towards each other. And the longer the length of the gaze, the more likely it is that the listener is more interested in the person who is speaking, than the actual topic of conversation. Frequently looking down can indicate submissiveness or embarrassment. Looking away repeatedly may express boredom or dislike. Women tend to engage in more eye contract than men, especially when talking to other women.cd keys
But too steady eye contact can make one feel uneasy at times. Most people become uncomfortable under the intense gaze of a stare. One scientist suggests that perhaps one reason that man becomes tense under the force of a stare is in his biological ancestors: in apes, a stare signifies aggressiveness and hostility. The person who insistently fixes his eyes on our face is often more successful in arousing our dislike than impressing us with his directness and sincerity.
Similarly, the smile cannot always be interpreted as a sign of friendliness. The person who smiles almost constantly and with little apparent reason makes us uneasy. Even though he may believe that he is expressing friendliness, he may really seem nervous and tense. In other animals,Aion gold, bared teeth are a warning gesture, a danger sign.
Genuine warmth or interest can be revealed in the eyes, suggests Dr. Eckhard Hess of the University of Chicago, who believes that the pupils of the eyes can indicate emotion or interest. The opened pupil tends to be associated with pleasant, satisfying experiences. That special sparkle in the lover's eyes need not be fantasy, for love may make the pupil grow larger. Sometimes when we feel that a person is "warm" or "friendly", it is possible we are reacting to a form of non-verbal communication - his opened pupils.
Aion gold,The next time you are at a party, take note of some of the silent messages being sent around you. Notice which persons seem to draw naturally together to speak, which others try to stay further apart or even avoid meeting each other's eyes. You may find that this silent language is much more fascinating than the actual conversation going on around you.

daifan1r
Nouveau joueur

MessagePosté le: Mer 28 Oct - 05:59 (2009)    Sujet du message: je voudrais etre mj (shadows) Répondre en citant

Michael is the kind of guy you love to hate. He is always in a good mood and always has something positive to say. When someone would ask him how he was doing, he would reply, "If I were any better, I’d be twins!” He was a natural motivator.
world of warcraft power leveling
If an employee was having a bad day, Michael was there telling the employee how to look on the positive side of the situation. Seeing this style really made me curious, so one day I went up to Michael and asked him, "I don'' t get it. You can'' t be positive all the time. How do you do it?"

Michael replied, each morning I wake up and say to myself ''Mike, you have two choices today. You can choose to be in a good mood or you can choose to be in a bad mood.'' I choose to be in a good mood. Each time something bad happens, I can choose to be a victim or choose to learn from it. I choose to learn from it. Every time someone comes to me complaining I can choose to accept their complaining or I can point out the positive side of life. I choose the positive side of life.

"Yeah, right.replica watches, It isn''t that easy." I protested.

"Yes it is, " Michael said. "Life is all about choices. When you cut away all the junk, every situation is a choice. You choose how you react to situations. You choose how people will affect your mood. You choose to be in a good mood or bad mood. The bottom line is: It''s your choice how you live life. " I reflected on what Michael said.

Soon thereafter, I left the big enterprise that I had worked in for years to start my own business. We lost touch, but I often though about him when I made a choice about life instead of reacting to it. Several years later, replica watches,I heard Michael was involved in a serious accident, falling off 60 feet from a communications tower.

After l8 hours of surgery, and weeks of intensive care, Michael was released from the hospital with rods placed in his back. I saw Michael about six months after the accident. When I asked him how he was, he replied, "If I were any better, I’d be twins. Wanna see my scars?" I declined to see his wounds, but did ask him what had gone through his mind as the accident took place.
replica watches,
"The first thing that went through my mind was the well being of my soon-to-born daughter," Michael replied. "Then, as I lay on the ground, remembered I had two choices: I could choose to live or I could choose to die. I chose to live." "Weren’t you scared? Did you lose consciousness?" I asked. Michael continued, "... the paramedics were great. They kept telling me I was going to be fine. But when they wheeled me into the operation room and I saw the expressions on the faces of the doctors and nurses, I got really scared. In their eyes, l read ''He''s a dead man.'' I knew I needed to take action." "What did you do?" I asked. "Well, there was a big burly nurse shouting questions at me” said Michael. "She asked me if I was allergic to anything. ‘Yes,’ I said. The doctors and nurses stopped working as they waited for my reply. I took a deep breath and yelled", ‘Gravity’” Over their laughter, I told them, ''I''m choosing to live. Operate on me as if I am alive, not dead''."

Michael lived,replica watches, thanks to the skill of his doctors, but also because of his amazing attitude. I 1eamed from him that every day we have a choice to live fully. Attitude is everything.

And with this prize that I have received as a Prize of Peace, I am going to try to make the home for many people who have no home. Because I believe that love begins at home, and if we can create a home for the poor I think that more and more love will spread. And we will be able through this understanding love to bring peace be the good news to the poor. The poor in our own family first, in our country and in the world. To be able to do this, our Sisters, our lives have to be wove with prayer. They have to be woven with Christ to be able to understand, to be able to share. Because to be woven with Christ is to be able to understand, to be able to share. Because today there is so much suffering…When I pick up a person from the street, hungry, I give him a plate of rice, a piece of bread, I have satisfied. I have removed that hunger. But a person who is shut out, who feels unwanted, unloved, terrified,replica watches, the person who has been thrown out from society-that poverty is so full of hurt and so unbearable…And so let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love, and once we begin to love each other naturally we want to do something.

Life is all about Choices

simann
Nouveau joueur

MessagePosté le: Ven 12 Nov - 10:29 (2010)    Sujet du message: je voudrais etre mj (shadows) Répondre en citant

replica sunglasses
The sunglasses trend has managed to surprise everyone with unconventional designs meant to capture attention. Accessories are very important when it comes to personal style and defining an outfit and the catwalk eyewear trend has managed to underline this statement very well replica sunglasses.
Designer SunGlasses
The importance of accessories in fashion is well known so take a peak at the latest sunglasses trends featured on the runway fashion presentations. Inspire yourself and be trendy so you can be the attraction of the day.Fashion sunglasses 2010 mainly to retro-based. Retro fashion will improve the temperament of a sense of Designer SunGlasses.
sunglasses replica
But Fearne Cotton looked like she was being optimistic about the weather as she stepped out in a pair of sunglasses and a summer dress.Despite sensibly layering for the wet weather with a pair of black tights and blazer, her clashing choice of a polka-dot dress, leopard-print hat and shades suggested she may have been daydreaming she was elsewhere sunglasses replica.
replica sunglasses
 Clashing: Fearne Cotton stood out from the crowd as she walked along a London street in her eccentric ensemble and sunglasses After hosting her Radio 1 show earlier that morning, the 28-year-old headed off to a studio for a photoshoot.
The DJ was just announced as the host of the first ever Teen Awards, which will take place next month replica sunglasses.

goodlovej
Nouveau joueur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Mai - 09:15 (2011)    Sujet du message: je voudrais etre mj (shadows) Répondre en citant

Actress and Jenny Craig spokeswoman Sara Rue married Kevin Price at the Bel Air Bay Club in Pacific Palisades on Saturday.
SEE SARA AND KEVIN'S WEDDING PHOTOS.wedding dresses
Rue wore Amsale's prom dresses "Bijou" wedding dress and turquoise peep toe heels by Aaron Smith.wedding dresses The couple said their vows under a chuppah overlooking the ocean.wedding gowns At the completion of the nuptials,Mother of the Bride dresses the newlyweds danced up the aisle to U2's rendition of "Everlasting Love."wedding gowns
A butterfly and hummingbird reception followed where vegetarian food was on the menu and beer pong tables were set up on the patio.
Three wedding cakes by Jamaicas Cakes were served including wow power leveling flavors of red velvet and pumpkin caramel and guests took home ping pong paddles as favors.
Rue and Price plan to honeymoon in Tahiti.
wedding dresses,
prom dresses,   
wedding dresses,   
wedding gowns,   
Mother of the Bride dresses   
wedding gowns,  
wow power leveling,

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 01:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: je voudrais etre mj (shadows)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum du serveur du Commandant Thor Index du Forum -> Commandant Thor -> Recrutement : ON Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.