Forum du serveur du Commandant Thor Index du Forum Forum du serveur du Commandant Thor
La communauté du serveur Cdtthor se rassemble ici :)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Candidature "Xia"

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum du serveur du Commandant Thor Index du Forum -> Commandant Thor -> Recrutement : ON
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Xia
Nouveau joueur

MessagePosté le: Mar 8 Juil - 19:15 (2008)    Sujet du message: Candidature "Xia" Répondre en citant

Bonjour / Bonsoir,

Tout d'abord je me présent :

Irl :
Vincent.
15 ans.
Passion : le skateboard et le jumpstyle, et world of warcraft bien sur ^^
Belge
Pour les connaiseurs je suis de Liège.

Qualité : Agréable, sympas, drôle et je sais me faire écouté !
Défault : Je m’énerve vite, et je suis trop gentil :/

Connaissance Wow :
Je joue a World Of Warcraft depuis sa sortie, j'ai 3niveaux 70 sur officiel, donc je connais assé bien le jeu.

Connaissance Serveur privée :
Celà fait maintenant environ 8mois que je joues sur serveur privée. J'ai été MJ sur trois serveur :
Arco-mangos,pas très connus je penses, mais il y avais pas mal de monde dessus, Eldre-Thalas qui a changé d’optique et qui est passé blizzlike donc, je suis partit et World Of Shark ou je suis partit car l’admin étais vraiment três désagréable :s

Compétence :
Donc je connais pratiquement tout les commandes (même si ce n'est pas le plus important !) Je sais placé les Game-objects !

Projets :
Aider les joueurs, et faire des events pour les divertirs !

Pourquoi devenir MJ ? :
Pour moi, être MJ ce n'est pas de tapé des commandes... ça tout le monde sais je faire ! Mais pour moi être MJ, sais allé au contacte les joueurs !! Les aidés, leurs expliqués des choses inconnue, leurs faire découvrir un monde ! Et peut-être même ce faire des nouveaux amis qui sais !

Quelques questions importantes :

1) Que feriez vous si un autre Mj donne de l’argent a un joueur devant vous?
Je lui rappel qu’il y a quelques règles a respecté.

2) Que faites vous si un joueur vous demande de l’aide pour, tuer un boss, donner de l’argent ou un item ?
Je lui dit, que pour ça, il y a des instances, et des autres joueurs pour l’aider dans ça quêtes world of warcraft.

3) Pour vous que fait-il faire pour être un bon Mj ?
- Ne pas se laisser influencé
- Être présent
- A l’écoute
- Ne pas tuer des joueurs inutilement
- Faire des events le plus souvent possible, pour une meilleure ambiance et ne pas que les joueurs s’ennuient !

4) Que faites vous si vous n’êtes pas prit au poste de maître de jeu ?
Je continues mon personage =) Qui est Arkania

Mon Horaire :
Et oui, Vacances donc dispo, toute la journée

Lundi = 10h30 -> 00h30
Mardi = 10h30 -> 00h30
Mercredi = 10h30 -> 00h30
Jeudi = 10h30 -> 00h30
Vendredi = 10h30 -> 00h30
Samedi et Dimanche = 10h30 -> 00h30

Voila, je crois que sais tout, si autre question, ou si j'ai oublié quelque chose n'hésité pas !

Amicalement Xya !

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 8 Juil - 19:15 (2008)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
flyT
Nouveau joueur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 3 Sep - 09:25 (2009)    Sujet du message: Candidature "Xia" Répondre en citant

Black Holes

What is a black hole? Well, it's difficult to answer this question, since the terms we would normally use to describe a scientific phenomenon are inadequate here. Astronomers and scientists think that a black hole is a region of space (not a thing) into which matter has fallen and from which nothing can escape - not even light. So we can't see a black hole. A black hole exerts a strong gravitational pull and yet it has no matter. It is only space - or so we think. How can this happen? (wow gold)
The theory is that some stars explode when their density increases to a particular point; they collapse and sometimes a supernova occurs. From earth, a supernova looks like a very bright light in the sky which shines even in the daytime. Supernovae were reported by astronomers in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries. Some people think that the Star of Bethlehem could have been a supernova. The collapse of a star may produce a White Dwarf or neutron star - a star, whose matter is so dense that it continually shrinks by the force of its own gravity. But if the star is very large (much bigger than our sun) this process of shrinking may be so intense that a black hole results. Imagine the earth reduced to the size of a marble, World of warcraft gold,but still having the same mass and a stronger gravitational pull, and you have some idea of the force of a black hole. Any matter near the black hole is sucked in. It is impossible to say what happens inside a black hole. Scientists have called the boundary area around the hole the "event horizon." We know nothing about events which happen once objects pass this boundary. But in theory, matter must behave very differently inside the hole.
For example, if a man fell into a black hole, he would think that he reached the center of it very quickly. However an observer at the event horizon would think that the man never reached the center at all. Our space and time laws don't seem to apply to objects in the area of a black hole. Einstein's relativity theory is the only one which can explain such phenomena. Einstein claimed that matter and energy are interchangeable, so that there is no "absolute" time and space. There are no constants at all, and measurements of time and space depend on the position of the observer. They are relative. We do not yet fully understand the implications of the relativity theory; but it is interesting that World of warcraft Power LevelingEinstein's theory provided a basis for the idea of black holes before astronomers started to find some evidence for their existence. It is only recently that astronomers have begun specific research into black hole. In august 1977, a satellite was launched to gather data about the 10 million black holes which are thought to be in the Milky Way. And astronomers are planning a new observatory to study the individual exploding stars believed to be black holes.
The most convincing evidence of black holes comes from research into binary star systems. Binary stars, as their name suggests, are twin stars whose position in space affects each other. In some binary systems, cd keys,astronomers have shown that there is an invisible companion star, a "partner" to the one which we can see in the sky. Matter from the one which we can see is being pulled towards the companion star. Could this invisible star, which exerts such a great force, be a black hole? Astronomers have evidence of a few other stars too, which might have black holes as companions. Runes of Magic gold
The story of black holes is just beginning. Speculations about them are endless. There might be a massive black hole at the center of our galaxy swallowing up stars at a very rapid rate. Mankind may one day meet this fate. On the other hand, scientists have suggested that very advanced technology could one day make use of the energy of black holes for mankind. These speculations sound like science fiction. But the theory of black holes in space is accepted by many serious scientists and astronomers. They show us a world which operates in a totally different way from our own and they question our most basic experience of space and time. LOTRO Gold

daifan1r
Nouveau joueur

MessagePosté le: Mer 28 Oct - 05:59 (2009)    Sujet du message: Candidature "Xia" Répondre en citant

Today I begin a new life.

Today I shed my old skin which hath, too long, suffered the bruises of failure and the wounds of mediority.

Today I am born anew and my birthplace is a vineyard where there is fruit for all.
World of Warcraft power leveling,
Today I will pluck grapes of wisdom from the tallest and fullest vines in the vineyard,for these were planted by the wisest of my profession who have come before me,generation upon generation.

Today I will savor the taste of grapes from these vines and verily I will swallow the seed of success buried in each and new life will sprout within me.

The career I have chosen is laden with opportunity yet it is fraught with heartbreak and despair and the bodies of those who have failed, were they piled one atop another, would cast a shadow down upon all the pyramids of the earth.
replica rolex,
Yet I will not fail, as the others, for in my hands I now hold the charts which will guide through perilous waters to shores which only yesterday seemed but a dream.

Failure no longer will be my payment for struggle. Just as nature made no provision for my body to tolerate pain neither has it made any provision for my life to suffer failure. Failure, like pain, is alien to my life. In the past I accepted it as I accepted pain. Now I reject it and I am prepared for wisdom and principles which will guide me out of the shadows into the sunlight of wealth, position, and happiness far beyond my most extravagant dreams until even the golden apples in the Garden of Hesperides will seem no more than my just reward.
replica rolex,
Time teaches all things to him who lives forever but I have not the luxury of eternity. Yet within my allotted time I must practice the art of patience for nature acts never in haste. To create the olive, king of all trees, a hundred years is required. An onion plant is old in nine weeks. I have lived as an onion plant. It has not pleased me. Now I wouldst become the greatest of olive trees and, in truth, the greatest of salesman.

And how will this be accomplished? For I have neither the knowledge nor the experience to achieve the greatness and already I have stumbled in ignorance and fallen into pools of self-pity. The answer is simple. I will commence my journey unencumbered with either the weight of unnecessary knowledge or the handicap of meaningless experience. Nature already has supplied me with knowledge and instinct far greater than any beast in the forest and the value of experience is overrated, usually by old men who nod wisely and speak stupidly.
replica rolex,
In truth, experience teaches thoroughly yet her course of instruction devours men''s years so the value of her lessons diminishes with the time necessary to acquire her special wisdom. The end finds it wasted on dead men. Furthermore, experience is comparable to fashion; an action that proved successful today will be unworkable and impractical tomorrow.

Only principles endure and these I now possess, for the laws that will lead me to greatness are contained in the words of these scrolls. What they will teach me is more to prevent failure than to gain success, for what is success other than a state of mind? Which two, among a thouand wise men, will define success in the same words; yet failure is always described but one way. Failure is man''s inability to reach his goals in life, whatever they may be.
replica rolex,
In truth, the only difference between those who have failed and those who have successed lies in the difference of their habits. Good habits are the key to all success. Bad habits are the unlocked door to failure. Thus, the first law I will obey, which precedeth all others is --I will form good habits and become their slave.

As a child I was slave to my impulses; now I am slave to my habits, as are all grown men. I have surrendered my free will to the years of accumulated habits and the past deeds of my life have already marked out a path which threatens to imprison my future. My actions are ruled by appetite, passion, prejudice, greed, love, fear, environment, habit, and the worst of these tyrants is habit. Therefore, if I must be a slave to habit let me be a slave to good habits. My bad habits must be destroyed and new furrows prepared for good seed.

I will form good habits and become their slave.
And how will I accomplish this difficult feat? Through these scrolls, it will be done, for each scroll contains a principle which will drive a bad habit from my life and replace it with one which will bring me closer to success. For it is another of nature''s laws that only a habit can subdue another habit. So, in order for these written words to perform their chosen task, I must discipline myself with the first of my new habits which is as follows:

Today I begin a new life.

ailj168
Nouveau joueur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 15 Juil - 05:30 (2010)    Sujet du message: Candidature "Xia" Répondre en citant

They say you can never go home again.

Well, you can. Only you might find yourself staying at a Trave Lodge, driving a rented Ford Contour and staking out your childhood home like some noir private eye just trying to catch a glimpse of the Johnny-come-latelys that are now living in YOUR HOUSE.
luna gold,
  It's a familiar story. luna gold Kids grow up, parents sell the family home and move to some sunnier climate, some condo somewhere, some smaller abode. We grown up kids box up all the junk from our childhoods—dusty ballet shoes, high school text books, rolled up posters of Adam Ant—and wonder where home went.

I'm not a sentimental person, I told myself. I don't need to see old 3922 26th Street before we sell the place. I even skipped the part where I return home to salvage my mementos from the garage. I let my parents box up the stuff which arrived from San Francisco like the little package you get when released from jail. You know, here's your watch, the outfit you wore in here, some cash. Here's the person you once were.

After a year, San Francisco called me home again. I missed it. High rents had driven all my friends out of the city to the suburbs so I made myself a reservation at a motel and drove there in a rented car.
wow cd keys,
  The next day, wow cd keys I cruised over to my old neighborhood. There was the little corner store my mom used to send me to for milk, the familiar fire station, the Laundromat.

I walked up and touched the doorknob like it was the cheek of a lover just home from war. I noticed the darker paint where our old mezuzah used to be. I sat on our scratchy brick stoop, dangling my legs off the edge, feeling as rootless as I've ever felt.
  You can't go home in a lot of ways, World of Warcraft power leveling I discovered that night, when I met up with an ex-boyfriend.

What am I, the LensCrafters of social engagements?
cheap wow gold,
  As it happens, cheap wow gold his new girlfriend wasn't too keen on my homecoming. We had a quick drink and he dropped me back off at my motel where I scrounged up my change to buy some Whoppers from the vending machine for dinner. I settled in for the evening to watch "Three to Tango" on HBO.

My brother and I met up at our old house, like homing pigeons. We walked down the street for some coffee and I 19)filled him in on my trip. He convinced me to stay my last night at his new place in San Bruno, just outside the city. I'll gladly pay $98 a night just for the privilege of not inconveniencing anyone, but he actually seemed to want me.
world of warcraft power leveling,
  "I love having guests," world of warcraft power leveling he insisted. So I went.

It's surprising how late in life you still get that "I can't believe I'm a grown-up feeling," like when your big brother, the guy who used to force you to watch "Gomer Pyle" reruns, owns his own place. It was small and sparse and he had just moved in but it was his. The refrigerator had nothing but mustard, a few cheese slices and fourteen cans of Diet 7-Up.

Insomniacs rarely fall asleep on people's couches, I assure you. I don't know why I slept so well after agonizing all weekend over the question of home, if I had one anymore, where it was. I only know that curled up under an old sleeping bag, the sound of some second-rate guy movie playing in the background, my brother in a chair next to me, I felt safe and comfortable and maybe that's part of what home is.
2moons dil,
  But it's not the whole story. 2moons dil As much as I'd like to buy the cliches about home being where the heart is, or as Robert Frost put it, "The place where when you have to go there, they have to take you in," a part of me thinks the truth is somewhere between the loftiness of all those platitudes and the concreteness of that wooden door on 26th street.

I'll probably be casing that joint from time to time for the rest of my life. I'll sit outside, like a child watching someone take away a favorite toy, and silently scream, "MINE!"

We picked up some Taco Bell

simluo
Nouveau joueur

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Oct - 03:42 (2010)    Sujet du message: Candidature "Xia" Répondre en citant

Since the beginning of wedding gowns,time never has there been another with my mind, my heart, my eyes, my ears, my hands, my hair, my mouth. None that came before, none that live today, and none that come tomorrow can walk and talk and move and think exactly like me. All men are my brothers yet I am different from each. I am a unique creature.I am nature's greatest miracle.Although I am of the animal kingdom, animal rewards alone will not satisfy me. Within me burns a flame, which has been passed from generations uncounted and its heat is a constant irritation to my spirit to become better than I am, and I will. I will fan this flame of dissatisfaction and proclaim my uniqueness to the rappelz rupees world.
           replica sunglasses,
None can duplicate my brush strokes, none can make my chisel marks, none can duplicate my handwriting, none can produce my child, and, in truth, none has the ability to sell exactly as I. Henceforth, I will capitalize on this difference for it is an asset to be promoted to the fullest.I am nature's greatest miracle.Vain attempts to imitate others no longer will I make. Instead will I place my uniqueness on display in the market place. I will proclaim it, yea, I will sell it. I will begin now to accent my differences; hide my similarities. So too will I apply this principle to the goods I sell. Salesman and goods, different from all others, and proud of the difference.I am a unique creature of nature.replica sunglasses
wedding dresses,
I am rare, and there is value in all rarity; therefore, I am valuable. I am the end product of thousands of years of evolution; therefore, I am better equipped in both mind and body than all the emperors and wise men who preceded me.But my skills, my mind, my heart, and my body will stagnate, rot, and die lest I put them to good use. I have unlimited potential. Only a small portion of my brain do I employ; only a paltry amount of my muscles do I flex. A hundredfold or more can I increase my accomplishments of yesterday and this I will do, beginning today wedding dresses.
           world of warcraft gold,
Nevermore will I be satisfied with yesterday's accomplishments nor will I indulge, anymore, in self-praise for deeds which in reality are too small to even acknowledge. I can accomplish far more than I have, and I will, for why should the miracle which produced me end with my birth? Why can I not extend that miracle to my deeds of today?
I am nature's greatest miracle.I am not on this earth by chance. I am here for a purpose and that purpose is to grow into a mountain, not to shrink to a grain of sand. Henceforth will I apply all my efforts to become the highest mountain of all and I will strain my potential until it cries for mercy.world of warcraft gold
                wedding dresses,
I will increase my knowledge of mankind, myself, and the goods I sell, thus my sales will multiply. I will practice, and improve, and polish the words I utter to sell my goods, for this is the foundation on which I will build my career and never will I forget that many have attained great wealth and success with only one sales talk, delivered with excellence. Also will I seek constantly to improve my manners and graces, for they are the sugar to which all are attracted.I am nature's greatest miracle.wedding dresses
                        Atlantica gold,
I will concentrate my energy on the challenge of the moment and my actions will help me forget all else. The problems of my home will be left in my home. I will think naught of my family when I am in the market place for this will cloud my thoughts. So too will the problems of the market place be left in the market place and I will think naught of my profession when I am in my home for this will dampen my love.There is no room in the market place for my family, nor is there room in my home for the market. Each I will divorce from the other and thus will I remain wedded to both. Separate must they remain or my career will die. This is a paradox of the ages  Atlantica gold.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 23:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Candidature "Xia"

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum du serveur du Commandant Thor Index du Forum -> Commandant Thor -> Recrutement : ON Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.