Forum du serveur du Commandant Thor Index du Forum Forum du serveur du Commandant Thor
La communauté du serveur Cdtthor se rassemble ici :)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

cantidature Mj

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum du serveur du Commandant Thor Index du Forum -> Commandant Thor -> Recrutement : ON
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Bibis
Nouveau joueur

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Juil - 11:22 (2008)    Sujet du message: cantidature Mj Répondre en citant

Je m'appelle Emmanuel
Situation :J'habite chez mes parents  dans le sud de la France a Agde

Mon âge :J'ai 16 ans

Caractère : Calme

Expérience du jeu :J'ai jamais été Mj :'(. Mais j'ai des expérience dans le jeu j'ai de nombreux personnage sur de nombreux serveur privé comme Titanium, Ad-honores ... Mai j'aimerais devenir Mj sur un aussi bon serveur que le votre

je suis disponible tous les jours après les cours.

Et oui j'ai teamspeak

Pour la reponce vous pouvez me le dire sur wow(mon personnage c'est Bibis le chaman ou Drakeelfe) ou sur msn( manus_wwe@hotamil.fr)

Merci Very Happy

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Juil - 11:22 (2008)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
benji1294
Novice

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Juil - 15:03 (2008)    Sujet du message: cantidature Mj Répondre en citant

mdr des mj qui ne save pas leur commande

lily
Nouveau joueur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Mar - 03:00 (2009)    Sujet du message: cantidature Mj Répondre en citant

Springs Here-Finally
The waterfall behind our house at the lower end of Lake Edenwold is a thundering cascade of spring runoff from the melting snows of winter.wow geld, It's been a three-
week drum roll leading up to today, when the cymbal will crash and the earth will arrive at that point in
its orbit around the sun where it will be light for as many hours as it will be dark.
  Today is really the celestial climax to a prelude whose crescendo has been growing now for a month in
the forests and lakes all around us. wow power leveling,Beginning in lateFebruary and through the month of March on my Saturday morning hikes through the
lower Highlands, I have watched spring slowly unfold before my eyes.
A pair of hooded mergansers suddenly appeared on our lake earlier this month and I heard the unmistakable call of a wood duck. Several thousand feet overhead, an enormous, migratory flock of Canada geese undulated like strands of limp black thread suspended against a steel gray sky; their wild honking clearly audible in spite of the flock's altitude.
Just a little more than one week ago, as I came to a place in the woods where the forest suddenly yields to what is a wild flower meadow in the late spring and summer, the bare trees were filled with hundreds of red-winged blackbirds, their cacophonous chatter filling the otherwise still morning air.wow gold, It was an eerie harbinger of spring, reminiscent of the Alfred Hitchcock movie "The Birds." Later that same afternoon, a small flock of cedar waxwings, another migratory speciesofsongbirds stopped for a rest in a nearby tree only two blocks from our house.
  Man has always been fascinated with the arrival of spring. King Solomon weighed in on it when he wrote these words from his "Song" in the Old Testament: "See! The winter is past; the rains are over and gone. Flowers appear on the earth; wow gold,the season of singing has come, the cooing of doves is heard in our land. The fig tree forms its early fruit; the blossoming vines spread their fragrance."
  The arrival of spring has always marked a rebirth of sorts, not just for nature but also for us humans. It is a time of awakening, a time to forget the old and to embrace the new.
  For most kids it's simply a time when they can play outside longer, riding their new bicycles and skateboards or shooting hoops in driveway basketball courts. wow gold,For some adults it can be a serious time, arelease from the seasonal depression caused by the reduced hours of sunlight during the dark months of winter.
  But for most of us, it is a release from the mundane things that after three months have added up to the point where we are all just ready for a change. You know: things like having to wear layers of heavy clothing, white-knuckle drives to work on icy roads, and leaving home mornings in the dark only to drive back home again in darkness later the same afternoon.
  The crocus and daffodils will soon start peeking their heads above last year's pine bark nuggets and
what's left of the winter snow still piled in the beds under the white pines out by the road.
 They are yet another prelude to the appearance of more flowers and birds: wow gold,the warblers and the tanagers that will shortly appear in the trees around my home.wow geld,
  I can't wait to inhale the aromas of things like the warming earth, new mown grass, and fresh piles of damp cedar mulch. wow geld,And I am looking forward to that first morning when I can sit outside on my deck with a cup of coffee and feel comfortable without having to don a fleece or a heavy woolen shirt.

caoxueer1r
Nouveau joueur

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Aoû - 07:15 (2009)    Sujet du message: cantidature Mj Répondre en citant

Michael is the kind of guy you love to hate. He is always in a good mood and always has something

positive to say. When someone would ask him how he was doing, he would reply, "If I were any better, I

’d be twins!” He was a natural motivator.

If an employee was having a bad day, Michael was there telling the employee how to look on the

positive side of the situation. Seeing this style really made me curious, so one day I went up to

Michael and asked him, "I don'' t get it. You can'' t be positive all the time. How do you do it?"

Michael replied, wow power leveling,each morning I wake up and

say to myself ''Mike, you have two choices today. You can choose to be in a good mood or you can

choose to be in a bad mood.'' I choose to be in a good mood. Each time something bad happens, I can

choose to be a victim or choose to learn from it. I choose to learn from it. Every time someone comes

to me complaining I can choose to accept their complaining or I can point out the positive side of

life. I choose the positive side of life.

"Yeah, right. It isn''t that easy." I protested.

"Yes it is, " Michael said. "Life is all about choices. When you cut away all the junk, every

situation is a choice. You choose how you react to situations. You choose how people will affect your

mood. You choose to be in a good mood or bad mood. The bottom line is: It''s your choice how you live

life. " I reflected on what Michael said.

Soon thereafter, I left the big enterprise that I had worked in for years to start my own business. We

lost touch, but I often though about him when I made a choice about life instead of reacting to it.

Several years later, I heard Michael was involved in a serious accident, falling off 60 feet from a

communications tower.
world of warcraft power leveling,
After l8 hours of surgery, and weeks of intensive care, Michael was released from the hospital with

rods placed in his back. I saw Michael about six months after the accident. When I asked him how he

was, he replied, "If I were any better, I’d be twins. Wanna see my scars?" I declined to see his

wounds, but did ask him what had gone through his mind as the accident took place.

"The first thing that went through my mind was the well being of my soon-to-born daughter," Michael

replied. "Then, as I lay on the ground, remembered I had two choices: I could choose to live or I

could choose to die. I chose to live." "Weren’t you scared? Did you lose consciousness?" I asked.

Michael continued, "... the paramedics were great. They kept telling me I was going to be fine. But

when they wheeled me into the operation room and I saw the expressions on the faces of the doctors and

nurses, I got really scared. In their eyes, l read ''He''s a dead man.'' I knew I needed to take

action." "What did you do?" I asked. "Well, there was a big burly nurse shouting questions at me”

said Michael. "She asked me if I was allergic to anything. ‘Yes,’ I said. The doctors and nurses

stopped working as they waited for my reply. I took a deep breath and yelled", ‘Gravity’” Over

their laughter, I told them, ''I''m choosing to live. Operate on me as if I am alive, not dead''."
age of conan power

leveling

Michael lived, thanks to the skill of his doctors, but also because of his amazing attitude. I 1eamed

from him that every day we have a choice to live fully. Attitude is everything.

Life is all about Choices

luoxiaosang
Nouveau joueur

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Juin - 08:38 (2010)    Sujet du message: cantidature Mj Répondre en citant

When I archlord money, was about 13, my parents decided to buy an old house in the country. They found an old school house for sale and the main quarters were the headmaster’s house. The headmaster’s house being the larger of the two was the one we lived in. The school house was used as guest accommodation when family and friends came to visit. I loved living there because whenever I had friends stay over, we could use the school house unsupervised and because the place had a kitchen and a bathroom we never had to go to the main archlord money house.
    This one dog clothes,night in particular I had two people staying in the house with me my best friend Sandy and my cousin Shane. We collected all the things we would need for the night and set up our sleeping bags in the middle of the room. We talked until the early hours of the morning, and as we were all getting sleepy we thought it was a good time to say goodnight. We were doing our rip-off of the Waltons "good night Jim Bob, etc." when I saw something out the corner of my eye. It was one green orb about the size of a small dinner plate and it went from one side of the room straight over to the fire place and just stopped. My friends had also noticed and we were all whispering, "What is dog clothes that?"
    Feeling unusually maple story mesos,brave, I decided to prove that it was the moon because that’s all it could have been; we were out in the middle of nowhere and there were no lights of any kind. I got up and went to look out the window. But there was no light source; the moon was behind the clouds and outside was pitch maple story mesos black.
    Just as I was flyff penya, about to say this, all the windows in the room started to shake and the orb was changing in colour from green to orange to red and getting brighter all the time. I backed away from the windows and sat back down between my two friends, trying to hide the fact that I was flyff penya petrified.
    When all last chaos gold,the shaking stopped and the place calmed down, my cousin dared me to go and see if I could touch the orb. A dare is a dare so I accepted. I got up and somehow made my feet walk over to the orb. I reached up and it disappeared. yelling at us for making so much noise and waking him up. He said it sounded like we were banging on the walls and he also said he could see lights on in the school house. But he said it was when we started screaming that he really got fed up and decided to tell us to shut up and go to last chaos gold bed.
    We tried World of Warcraft power leveling, to convince him that we hadn’t done anything, that we hadn’t even made a noise, but he didn’t belive us. We didn’t see any point in arguing, so we called it a night we decided to take our chances in the school house because dad was to mad to reason with.After he left, I felt the immediate need to go to the bathroom. I put the light on and made my friends stand lookout on the other side of the door. Just as I sat down, the darn thing flushed and I nearly hit the roof. I don’t know how it happened, but I didn’t hang around to find out. I went outside instead. We stayed awake until it was morning and I haven’t slept in there world of warcraft power leveling since.

ailj168
Nouveau joueur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 15 Juil - 05:35 (2010)    Sujet du message: cantidature Mj Répondre en citant

I get a lot of questions from people who read my articles or visit my site asking me if I can give them some specific steps to follow to get started making changes in their lives.
archlord money,
Unfortunately, archlord money I don’t really have a step-by-step program for self improvement, so as much as I’d love to help, I can’t really tell them much other than to just get started.

But I’m also happy to give that very simple piece of advice, because getting started is the hardest part of… well, anything. And it’s the most intimidating. There’s a fear of the unknown that likes to creep its way in and it often leads to another overwhelming fear: failure.

And that will often stop us right in our tracks. I’ve seen it absolutely paralyze some people.
dog clothes,
And that’dog clothes s a shame because it’s really a pretty irrational fear, if you think about it. Failure should actually be something we embrace, because failure, believe it or not, is the best teacher.

Think about it. When have you learned and progressed the most during your life? I’m going to go right ahead and guess that it was after making a mistake and realizing that that was the wrong way to do it.
maple story mesos,
If you’re like most people, maple story mesos then that’s how it’s done. And then if you’re smart about it, then you’ve taken what you’ve learned and made the necessary course corrections, and continued on, never to make that same mistake again. Congratulations.

I really only view failure as failure if someone insists on doing things the wrong way over and over again without really caring or paying much attention to what’s going on. But most people don’t do that.

Most people learn from their mistakes. So you might as well go ahead and make them. But that means getting over your fears and finally getting started.
flyff penya,
All you really need is a little bit of confidence. flyff penya But true confidence doesn’t just come out of nowhere for no reason. Confidence comes with experience. Most people build their confidence by achieving small gains along the way. Once they see that they can do it, then they become confident enough to move onto the next step in their development. Then they complete that one, build a little more confidence, and start working towards the next step. And so on.

I like to call it the upward spiral.
last chaos gold,
Stop and think about the things you’ve already done, last chaos gold like learning to ride a bicycle, or drive a car, or any job you’ve ever had. At first, you didn’t know how to do them, and you were probably pretty nervous, but little by little, you got it, and eventually it became almost second nature – almost like you could do it in your sleep – and any nerves you may have had about it disappeared.

So if you really want to get things done, and really change your life for the better, then at some point you’re going to have to risk falling off your bicycle, so to speak.

To add a little color, I’ve included this quote from Teddy Roosevelt: “Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure… than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”
cheap wow gold,
Well said, Mr. President. cheap wow gold Here’s another example: When I first started learning kung fu way back when, I was extremely nervous. My only goal that first day was to not fall on my face and make a fool of myself. Luckily, I didn’t, and I survived, and I kept going to class. The more I went, the more comfortable I got with it. And eventually I came to realize that it was silly of me to have been so concerned. Of course, it certainly helped that it was a good environment to learn in.

You see, success is not an all or nothing proposition. Your only choices are not to be a colossal failure or a colossal success. It doesn’t work that way.

OK, I’m repeating myself here, but real success is made up of smaller successes and achievements that build confidence and slowly get rid of that fear of the unknown. Which kind of means that you need to let yourself ride the wave, rather than looking only at the end goal. You’re never done growing, so you might as well let yourself enjoy the journey, rather than looking at everything as a fight for you to win or lose.

Have you ever heard the expression, “Slow and steady wins the race”? Well, when it comes to personal growth, it’s absolutely true.

What Are You So Afraid Of?

simluo
Nouveau joueur

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Oct - 03:35 (2010)    Sujet du message: cantidature Mj Répondre en citant

It is good wedding gowns, to spend my birthday with some good friends.   And as I look around the room, there are very few of you who I haven’t, in some form or fashion, worked directly with on an issue -- some of you dating back to when I was in the state legislature , some of you who I’ve worked with in the United States Senate, and all of you who I’ve had the opportunity to work with as President of the United States wedding gowns.
         archlord gold,
So I am grateful.  And I want to first of all thank Rich, not only for inviting me here, not only for I know making clear my commitment to all of you during an earlier session today, but also for your outstanding leadership of the labor movement.  And we very much appreciate everything that you do.  I want to thank Liz and Arlene for bucking up Rich all the time -- (laughter) -- and making him look good.  This is a shared leadership, and we are very proud of them.  I want to thank all the members of the Executive Council, all my brothers and sisters in the AFL-CIO archlord gold.
       last chaos gold,
Together, you are fighting for the hardworking men and women in this country after nearly 10 years of struggle.  The middle class has been struggling now for about a decade -- 10 years in which folks felt the sting of stagnantincomes and sluggish job growth and declining economic security, as well as at least eight years in which there was a profound animosity towards the notion of unions.It’s going to take some time to reverse all that’s been done, but we’re on the right track.  We’re moving forward.  And that’s what I’m going to want to talk to you about briefly today last chaos gold.
          wow cd keys,
I hope you don’t mind me interjecting , though, a topic, because it’s in the news right now and I want to make sure that all of you are aware of it.One place in our country where people have faced particular struggles in the last few months is in the Gulf of Mexico as a result of the BP oil spill.  So it was very welcome news when we learned overnight that efforts to stop the well through what’s called a “static kill” appear to be working -- and that a report out today by our scientists show that the vast majority of the spilled oil has been dispersedor removed from the water.  So the long battle to stop the leak and contain the oil is finally close to coming to an end.  And we are very pleased with that wow cd keys.
        maple story power leveling,
Our recovery efforts, though, will continue.  We have to reverse the damage that’s been done, we will continue to work to hold polluters accountable for the destruction they’ve caused, we’ve got to make sure that folks who were harmed are reimbursed, and we’re going to stand by the people of the region however long it takes until they’re back on their feet.Now, beyond the Gulf, many of those who’ve been hit hardest by the economic upheaval of recent years have been the people that you represent.  For generations, manufacturing was the ticket to a better life for the American worker maple story power leveling.
          sunglasses replica,
But as the world became smaller, outsourcing , an easier way to increase profits, a lot of those jobs shifted to low-wage nations.  So, many who held those jobs went to work in the construction industry, as we had the housing boom.  But when the subprime mortgage crisis hit, when those mortgages were called up on Wall Street, that bubble burst, leaving devastation everywhere sunglasses replica .

apple522
Nouveau joueur

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Jan - 04:07 (2011)    Sujet du message: cantidature Mj Répondre en citant

buy wow power leveling
In which time you could be a whiper,buy wow power leveling who seen the before and furture?The World of Warcraft development team has started an interesting series of blog posts about the 'movers and shakers'buy wow power leveling in Azeroth and their collective metamorphosis since The Shattering that came with the Cataclysm update.buy wow power leveling The series starts with a look at Orc powerhouse, Thrall, and gives a retrospective look at the way Thrall used to look and the way he looks now.buy wow power leveling One of the most notable metamorphoses in Cataclysm is that of Thrall.buy wow power leveling Thrall He's worn many titles in his lifetime: slave, gladiator, shaman, chieftain of the Frostwolf Clan, and, most recently, warchief of the Horde.cheap wow power leveling Now,cheap wow power leveling as the son of Durotan puts down the mantle of warchief and takes up the simple garb of a shaman once again, we take a look back at his journey and the events that shaped him into the orc he is today.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 17:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: cantidature Mj

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum du serveur du Commandant Thor Index du Forum -> Commandant Thor -> Recrutement : ON Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.