Forum du serveur du Commandant Thor Index du Forum Forum du serveur du Commandant Thor
La communauté du serveur Cdtthor se rassemble ici :)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

We are the lord with World of Warcraft power leveling

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum du serveur du Commandant Thor Index du Forum -> Commandant Thor -> Zone Flood !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zonings
Nouveau joueur

MessagePosté le: Mar 16 Aoû - 11:31 (2011)    Sujet du message: We are the lord with World of Warcraft power leveling Répondre en citant

Every week, WoW Insider brings you The Light and How to Swing It for holy, protection and retribution paladins. Every Sunday, Chase Christian invites you to discuss the finer side of the paladin class: the holy specialization. Feel free to email me with any questions you want answered, like why paladins are so awesome.
My 10-man raid team has three healers, but none of us has an off-spec. Once we mastered the fight, Alysrazor feels like an encounter that only really requires two healers. We loved having three healers while learning, but now that it's on farm, I decided to try out a shockadin hybrid build for this encounter. I actually spent the majority of my time spamming Exorcism on the adds and Rebuking their casts. The reason that I'm able to be in melee range of the casters is Beacon of Light's massive 60-yard range, which allows me to heal a tank even when I'm way past any other healer's effective range.
buy wow gold,
buy wow gold,
buy wow gold,   
cheap wow gold,
Dungeon Fighter Online Gold,
World of Warcraft power leveling,
dfo power leveling,

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 16 Aoû - 11:31 (2011)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum du serveur du Commandant Thor Index du Forum -> Commandant Thor -> Zone Flood ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.